Established in 1911, located at the north point of Tungchi Yu, Penghu County, original was a cast iron cylindrical tower and rebuilt to concrete cylindrical tower in 1938, painted black and white horizontal bands. Among Penghu islands, this islet of Penghu group of islands is the closest one to Taiwan, and the swift undercurrent is called black ditch, is the most dangerous sea area.
|Lat. N(GRS67、WGS84):||23 15 43.0、23 15 36.8|
|Long. E(GRS67、WGS84):||119 39 43.0、119 40 12.1|
2.0s L & 10.0s D
|Elevation of light Mtr.(ft.):||67.1(220)|
|Nominal range miles:||21.5|
|Structure and Height Mtr.(ft.):||Round concrete tower with W. & B. horizontal bands 24.4(80)|