Yuweng Tao lighthouse is located at the southwestern tip of the Yuweng Tao, Penghu County. The former lighthouse was Siyu station built in 1778, a stone tower, currently has a stele as a record. The current lighthouse was built in 1875, round cast iron tower with three cannons, and painted white in 1915. The tower became national heritage building with surrounding park, and it was open to the public in 1992.
|Lat. N(GRS67、WGS84):||23 33 48.2、23 33 42.1|
|Long. E(GRS67、WGS84):||119 27 40.2、119 28 09.4|
1.0s L & 7.0s D
1.0s L & 21.0s D
|Elevation of light Mtr.(ft.):||60.7(199)|
|Nominal range miles:||25.1|
|Structure and Height Mtr.(ft.):||White round iron tower 11(36)|
An Electromagnetic Fog Signal installed in this station
Frequency of Sound : 300Hz.
Blast 3 Sec.
Silent 27 Sec.
Period 30 Sec.
Audibility Range : 3 miles (Approx)
|Position:||South-West extremity of Yuweng Tao|