This brick round lighthouse was established in 1901, located at Guanyin Township, Taoyuan county. This is the third lighthouse built in Taiwan under Japanese administration, and the location has significant values on both military and economics.
|Lat. N(GRS67、WGS84):||25 02 36.0、25 02 29.7|
|Long. E(GRS67、WGS84):||121 04 05.5、121 04 34.6|
A1.Fl(2).W. & R.20sec.
0.23s L W & 9.77s D
0.23s L R & 9.77s D
|Elevation of light Mtr.(ft.):||36.6(120)|
|Nominal range miles:||R: 22.6 W: 25.7|
|Structure and Height Mtr.(ft.):||White round brick tower 27.7(91)|
Visible 055ﾟ - 235ﾟ
75ﾟ - 78ﾟ obscured partly
|Position:||Pai-sha Chia west coast of Taiwan|